Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hello again.

Cam here.. I realize I just posted a few minutes ago but I'm sitting in "The Rookies" coffee shop just next door to the hotel. It's just such a beautiful thing it brings tears to my eyes. The shop itself is very well down. It has wooden pillars and wooden tables and stools. I love the all wooden look, it's very old school. Some of the kinds of weed they have are: Amnesia Haze, Power Plant, Northern Lights, Jack Herrer, Outdoor lights, and Thai. For hash they have: Super Pollen, Super Maroc, Nepal, Afghaan, Manali, and Afghaan Pollen. I'm waiting for Papa to get back from picking up the rental car just down the road.
There are two American middle age guys in here sitting a few tables away from me and they lit up, coughed intensely, and then just burst into laughter it was hilarious. One thing I must say is I love the eclectic selection of music they place in here. Right now it's Nelly, a few minutes ago it was Jimi Hendrix, before that it was something way different. Pretty cool. Well I'm going to bring the laptop back up to the room and then go get some money. Plenty more posts to come.

2 comments:

  1. Errr - The Afgan Pollen please. Hoping you are having the ' Time of Your Life Son ' Keep us informed and pictures welcome. Luv ya - Dad

    ReplyDelete